Global Learning and Partnerships at Rowan University
Activation & Registration Form for Visiting (Non-Matriculated) Graduate Students
PART I: Activation (or Reactivation) Request
Student Biographical Information
Date of Birth
This and your Rowan email will be used to communicate with you during the activation & registration process.
Family Name/Last Name
Other names that may appear on your academic records
Number and Street
State/Country of Legal Residence
Month/Year you began living in the state
Citizenship, Ethnicity and Gender
The questions in this section are optional. No information you provide will be used in a discriminatory manner.
Choose not to report
Permanent Resident (also called Resident Alien) - Indicate Resident Alient ID#
Non-U.S. Citizen - Indicate country of citizenship
What is your ethnicity?
Hispanic or Latino
Not Hispanic or Latino
If Hispanic or Latino, please choose one of the following?
Central or South American
Regardless of your responses above, please choose one or more race categories from the list below
American Indian or Alaskan Native
Black or African American
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
Do you plan to apply or did you apply to a graduate program at Rowan University?
If yes, what program?
Permission to Activate and/or Register:
● I understand that once registered for this course(s), costs will be generated and assigned to my account. It is my responsibility to pay for all charges in full by the payment deadline or immediately after registration has been performed if that date is after the payment deadline for the term in question. (Visit
for further details regarding payment.)
● I understand that any changes to my registration (including drops) must happen within the drop/add period for the course; otherwise, I will be responsible for all the charges incurred.
● I understand that, per Rowan University policy, failure to attend does not constitute a drop or withdrawal and only a drop within the proper deadlines will provide a refund of charges.(Visit
● I understand that non-matriculated students are not eligible for financial aid.
● I understand that I must be a graduate non-matriculated student in order to take graduate-level coursework.
● I understand that as a non-matriculated graduate student I can take no more than 9 credits (depending upon program) of graduate coursework (no more than 8.5 credits per semester).
● I understand that registering for a course as a non-matriculated student does not guarantee admission to an academic program.
I certify that all information supplied above is factually true and honestly presented to the best of my knowledge.
Check this box as verification of your electronic signature and your permission to proceed with this request.
Questions prior to submission of this form?
Contact Global Learning and Partnerships at Rowan University at
with questions, comments, or issues.
©2021 Rowan University